| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Pointe-À-Pitre in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry with rain sometimes. Only 66mm (2.6in) of water is dumped across on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Pointe-À-Pitre are a little sunny with on average a measurable 7:03 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 4:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pointe-À-Pitre February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pointe-À-Pitre:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 534.2 kms (331.9 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 533.3 kms (331.4 miles) WNW
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) NW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 383 kms (238 miles) WNW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 636 kms (395.2 miles) S
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 763.2 kms (474.3 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSW