Pointe-À-Pitre Climate & Temperature
- Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe is at 16°15'N, 61°31'W, 7 m (23 ft). See map.
- Pointe-À-Pitre has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The mean annual temperature is 25.6 degrees Celsius (78.1 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4 °C (7.2°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype truly hyperoceanic.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1814 mm (71.4 inches) which is equivalent to 1814 Litres/m² (44.49 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2719 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Pointe-À-Pitre you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Broome, Western Australia, Australia (Tropical very dry forest biome).
Pointe-À-Pitre Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Pointe-À-Pitre Climate Graph in Metric Units
Pointe-À-Pitre Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 534.2 kms (331.9 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 533.3 kms (331.4 miles) WNW
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) NW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 383 kms (238 miles) WNW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 636 kms (395.2 miles) S
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 763.2 kms (474.3 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSW