Climate of Pointe-À-Pitre, Guadeloupe Average Weather
- Pointe-À-Pitre, guadeloupe, 16°15'N, 61°31'W, 7 m (23 ft)
- Pointe-À-Pitre has a tropical wet climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: Af) with no dry or cold season as it is constantly moist (year-round rainfall).
- The mean temperature is 25.6 degrees Celsius (78.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1814 mm (71.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2719 hours.
- If Pointe-À-Pitre were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico - 534.2 kms (331.9 miles) WNW
- San Juan/ Isla Verde Arp, Pr, Usa - 533.3 kms (331.4 miles) WNW
- San R. Yuma, Dominican Republic - 796.9 kms (495.2 miles) WNW
- St Maarten, Saint Martin - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) NW
- Gustavia/ St Barthel, France (Caribbean Islands - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) NW
- Christiansted, St. Croix, Us Virgin Islands - 383 kms (238 miles) WNW
- Guiria, Venezuela - 636 kms (395.2 miles) S
- Barcelona, Venezuela - 763.2 kms (474.3 miles) SSW
- Maturin, Venezuela - 745 kms (462.9 miles) SSW